Everyone is just going crazy for the check trend. Check blazers have been seen in nearly every shop, from high end to high street. But check trend doesn’t stop with blazers. To create a check chic look you can go for check skirt, trousers, coat and even hat or shoes. It’s such a versatile trend so no wonder that many fell in love with it and I am no exception. So How to Wear The Check Trend?
– Pair check blazer with anything and everything, whether it’s casual look with jeans or smart look with skirt
– Pair check skirt with white shirt for a smart look or oversized jumper for a cozy daily look
– Choose heels for occasion, trainers for casual look or over the knee boots to get the best look of fall season
– Go for a double or even triple check
– Incorporate a pop of colour
I am not a big lover of mini skirts, but this cutie just stole my heart and I decided to go for a triple check look. I wore this check mini skirt with check blazer and check baker boy hat. This hat is a super trendy accessory for your fall outfit. So if you don’t have one, it’s about the time to get it.
Get the Look:
Check Blazer (sold out, similar) £38
Check Skirt £24
Flute Sleeve Jumper £18
Baker Boy Hat (sold out, similar) £12
Floral Embroidered Bag £25
Gucci Belt £270