It’s been awhile since the last time I wrote about my travel experiences. You probably noticed my stories on Instagram in Rome so I decided to share my adventure. Rome has such stunning architecture and wherever you go wherever you turn you are mesmerized by its beauty. There is always something amazing around every corner.
It’s a pity we had just two days so we didn’t have much time to explore everything. However, we still managed to visit a lot of places. We stayed near Trevi fountain and it was simply astonishing. Probably the most beautiful fountain in the world and most likely the crowdiest as well. It’s a great place to stay as everything else is just in a walkable distance. We walked around and visited Rome Colosseum, Forum and Palatine Hill, Vittoriano (Monument to Victor Emmanuel II), Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona and a lot of other stunning Rome places.
Few tips if you decide to visit Rome:
– Stay somewhere near Trevi fountains and you will be in a centre of all places of interest
– Buy Rome Colosseum tickets online, you’ll skip a huge queue
– Travel in low season if you want to escape loads of tourists, we were in October and it was overcrowded, I can image that in summer time is even more, so I would suggest to try February
– Use Terravision or similar buses to get from airport to town centre, it’s easy and cheaper than a taxi
– Walk around the city, as so many beautiful things can be spotted just by walking
– Have fun
What I used on my Trip: