Denim is usually known as casual wear but nowadays there are really no rules in fashion and denim can be easily converted to a dressy or formal wear. Combining New Look jeans and dressy maternity tie front shirt (more about tie front trend here) with court shoes I was confident to attend any formal event. I would probably choose black jeans instead of blue for an office wear but overall denim is suitable not just for casual but for formal dress code too.
How to pull off denim for dressy or formal dress code?
– Choose dark denim like navy blue, dark grey or black
– Pair jeans with smart blazer
– Choose formal white shirt or silk blouse
– Court shoes is the best footwear choice
– Don’t forget your classic bag
Get the Look:
Maternity Blue Ripped Jeans £24.99
Maternity White Tie Front Shirt £19.99
Maternity Grey Belted Wrap Coat £39.99, now £13
Grey Suedette Pointed Court Shoes £25.99