Tutu Skirt is one of my favourite skirts. I am sure you can remember Carrie Bradshaw in iconic tutu skirt in Sex and the City series. Since the first time I saw this film, tutu skirt has become a part of my wardrobe. This skirt is usually worn in warmer days but I decided to give a try and wear it in winter. And if you still have doubts about wearing tutu skirt in winter, here are few tips on How to Wear a Tutu Skirt in Winter?
– Style it with roll neck jumper to get that cosy feeling
– Style it with leather or aviator jacket
– If you choose skirt in mini length you can style it with a classic coat too
– Wear it with a cosy jumper, beanie, and chunky boots
– Wear it with a cosy fur coat
– Choose over the knee boots for colder days
– Choose trainers for a casual daily look on warmer days
– Choose classic court shoes for the occasion
I styled my midi length tutu skirt with aviator jacket and over the knee boots, accessorised it with a fedora hat and snake handbag.
Get the Look:
Pink Tutu Skirt £50
Aviator Jacket £49.99
Nude Over the Knee Boots £45
Fedora Hat (sold out, similar) £60
Cable Knit Polo Jumper £17.99