Tartan pattern is a must-have for every British girl. It has that British heritage charm. It’s loved by royals, like Kate Middleton, Meghan Markle, and Queen Elizabeth II. I am a huge fan of tartan too so no wonder I owe quite a few pieces in this pattern. I think the tartan blazer is a staple piece in everyone’s wardrobe. I just recently got an amazing tartan blazer and styled it with black High waisted jeans, Red slouchy boots and Baker boy hat. I am sure that most of you nailed already how to wear tartan, but if not, here are some ideas:
– Wear tartan blazer with high waisted jeans as I did.
– Wear a tartan shirt with leather trousers and chunky boots for a rock chic look.
– Choose darker colours than your tartan piece for the rest of your outfit.
– Wear tartan dress for a full sophisticated look.
– Wear tartan trousers with a classic blazer and simple top for a casual look.
– Wear tartan skirt with turtle neck jumper and court shoes for workwear.