Slip dress was a big trend in 2016, but clearly it isn’t going anywhere away. And if you still wonder how to wear slip dress, check the ways to wear it below:
– Slip dress and chunky cardigan (that’s what I wore this time). It’s one of my favourite looks as nothing can be better than wrap up in a cozy jumper while slayin in a slip dress.
– Slip dress over a T-shirt (you can check how I styled it here)
– Slip dress and oversized/tailored blazer.
– Slip dress and crop jumper.
– Slip dress under oversized knitted jumper
– Slip dress and fur coat
– Slip dress and leather jacket
– Slip dress and denim jacket
– Slip dress and jeans
– Slip maxi dress for a night out with statement jewellery
– And at last if you already got a slip dress and still feel that it’s not for you, just use it for a bedtime.