The mini skirt is quite a risky decision as it might show off too much. So how to wear the mini skirt to feel comfortable and not too daring? There is no one answer to this but there are few ways to wear it right.
1. Match mini skirt with simple t-shirt.
2. Match mini skirt with long sleeve blouse, do not choose something with deep cleavage and naked shoulders, it would just get too much.
3. Wear mini skirt with a suit jacket for that tailored look
4. Choose trendy fabrics, like checks, animal prints, vinyl, etc.
5. Choose the right footwear, it can be trainers, ankle boots or pointy shoes. (I chose the latter one this time)
English weather is still treating as well, so enjoy those warm autumn days, wear mini skirts and show off your legs till cold weather hits in.
Get the Look:
Puff Shoulder Blouse (sold out, similar) £45
Check Mini Skirt (sold out, similar) £25, now £12.50
Red Slingback Shoes (sold out, similar) £28
Golden Earrings (sold out, similar) £12
Gucci Marmont Bag