Forget bomber jackets and parkas, give a way to aviator jackets. They are an absolute must-have this AW season. You can choose from various fabrics and shades. And no you don’t need to be a pilot to rock aviator jacket, but if you lack some ideas, here are some tips how to wear aviator jacket?
– Wear it with a cosy chunky knit dress and over the knee boots like I did
– Style it with jeans and a cool slogan tee for a casual look
– Recreate 70’s style with flare trousers and roll neck jumper
– Wear it with a floral chiffon dress either mini or maxi
– Don’t be limited to a day look, it can be worn with a sequin or velvet dress for a night out
– Wear it with all wintery accessories, like bobble hat and chunky gloves
– Just casual skinny jeans and a chunky jumper is the perfect match
There are so many of aviator jackets out there that you can be lost which one to choose. There are few things to take in consideration:
– Price. You can find aviator jacket for as little as £49 to few thousand. You can check and compare prices on Lyst or ASOS.
– Fabric. Outer fabric can be pu leather, real leather, suede, suedette. Inner can be made from faux or real fur and faux or real shearling, the latter is the most expensive one. Real shearling aviator jacket can cost you the same as old model BMW car. Of course it’s a lot of money, but if you can invest, go ahead as it will keep you warm many years.
– Colour. The most popular aviator jackets are in black and brown colours. But if you are brave enough you can go for a red one. There are many colours to choose from, it’s up to your personal liking.
Get the Look:
Aviator Jacket (Sold out, similar) £79
Oversized Knit Dress £32
Over the Knee Boots (sold out, similar) £730