I was incorporating quite a lot of bold red colour in my recent outfits, but this time I decided to go back to my favourite neutral tones that suit me so well. Autumn is a great season for both neutrals and bold colours. I paired Topshop blouse and light brown trousers for those warm autumnal walks. I met my bestie Inga for a quick coffee that day and we had so much fun. We meet quite rarely but when we meet we have so much fun. So just before sitting down for a chat, we did a little shoot and I was amazed by all the shops around. Basically, every second shop or coffee shop decided to have their exterior (and interior) with a flower arch or some flowery elements. Everyone is trying to make Instagram worthy entrance. I don’t complain, it looks really nice, but then I think deeper why can’t you think of anything else, why can’t you be unique? Oh well, at least some nice spots to take shots :)
But let’s get back to neutral tones. It is often said that neutral tones can be boring. Well, these are some tips on how to wear neutrals and look great:
1. Choose statement piece to pair with another neutral piece (I chose this statement blouse to pair with camel trousers).
2. Choose pop up accessories with a neutral outfit, e.g bold colour shoes or bag.
3. Wear something in bright colour and choose neutral accessories.
4. Pair neutral tones with denim pieces
5. Choose different shades of neutrals and layer up them.
Get the Look:
Topshop Blouse (sold out, similar) £39
Camel Trousers (sold out, similar) £69
Nude Court Shoes (sold out, similar) £29
Round Sunglasses (sold out, similar) £10