All White Outfits look luxury, clean and crisp. It might seem that it’s a hard task to pull off all white outfit but there are lots of ways.
– Choose different textures. Cotton with silk or chiffon. White denim with cozy knits. Various fabrics is a key to stay out of boring look.
– Two matching pieces. White suit is a great choice (you can check my old post with white suit here). It can be blazer with skirt or shorts as well.
– Choose different shades of white like ivory, cream and other neutral colours.
– Accessories. Add some twist to your look and choose different colour bag and shoes. Statement jewellery is a good idea too. If you prefer to stay entirely monochrome choose cream/ivory/neutral accessories.
– Shape. Play with shapes. If you are wearing tight skirt or trousers, choose oversized top. If your lower part is voluminous, choose fitted top part.
Get the Look:
ASOS White One Shoulder Top £65
White Trousers (sold out, similar) £75
Gucci Marmont Belt £240