Winter is just a few days away (I know, scary how time flies) and it’s about the time to invest in some warm clothing if you haven’t yet. Cozy knit jumper is the first thing on my mind when I think about the cold weather. But there is no need to say goodbye to a dress during winter. Dresses can be easily worn all year round. So how to wear a dress in winter?
– Style it with boots (warm feet – warm body), you can choose either ankle boots or over the knee boots.
– Don’t forget warm socks or tights or both
– Jacket or cardigan will help you to stay warm
– Choose long sleeve dress especially if are going to stay outside for longer
– Accessorize it with scarf or hat, extra style and warmness
– Dress in layers
– Wear it with coat or fur
As party season is approaching, you can style your party dress with heels and stylish blazer or luxury fur coat. No need for layers as most of a time it’s a just a quick walk from a cab to the party. If it’s a long way, just put on those over the knee boots and grab your party shoes in the bag. Don’t forget to stay warm in cosy coat.
I styled my beloved polka dot dress with a tweed blazer, pulled on nude over the knee boots and put on super trendy beret hat. Somehow felt very parisian that day lol.
Get the Look:
Polka Dot Velvet Dress £50
Vero Moda Blazer £50
Over the Knee Boots (sold out, similar) £125