Leather Trench Coat is totally rocking fashion world and I couldn’t keep myself from getting it too. I fell in love with Roberto Cavalli Camel Trench coat, but it cost over £4000. Oh yes over 4k for a coat, well I’d rather save that money for a house deposit, so instead, I found a great alternative at NA-KD. This Camel Trench looks as good as Cavalli one. I styled it with super trendy leopard print dress, over the knee boots and cable knit jumper. It might be quite tricky to style a leather trench coat, as it’s a very thin line between looking good and tacky. So How to Style Leather Trench Coat?
– Style it with a mini/midi length dress, choose a trendy animal print for a super cool look (that’s what I did)
– Style it with jeans and hoodie for a casual look
– Style it with leather pencil skirt and blouse for a classy look
– Style it with oversized polo neck jumper and trousers/skirt/dress
– Choose over the knee boots, classic court shoes or trainers
– Avoid chunky military boots, you don’t want to look like Gestapo.
Get the Look:
Leather Trench Coat £75
Leopard Dress £38
Over the Knee Boots £45
Cable Knit Jumper £30
Cateye Sunglasses £15