Emerald green is truly a magical colour. It’s powerful, it’s beautiful, it’s elegant. I do not owe a lot of emerald green clothing but this skirt caught my eyes and I instantly knew I will love it. But how to style this precious Emerald Green colour? Does it suit everyone? The answer is yes, it compliments every girl. And here are few ideas on how to style emerald green?
– Pair it with neutral tones, white, nude, beige.
– Wear it all over in emerald green, like jumpsuit or dress
– Pair it with pink tones. e.g. floral pink blouse and green trousers/skirt
– Choose colourblock look, pick bold colours like red, yellow, etc.
– Don’t forget emerald green jewellery and makeup.
Get the Look:
Emerald Green Skirt was £25, now £10
White Faux Fur Coat £45
Amazon Beige Boots £107
Holland Cooper Trilby Hat £129
White Jumper £25