Midsummer just kicked in and everyone is mad about holiday. Your suitcase is packed with gorgeous summer dresses and you are ready to go to the beach but hold on. You forgot something. Bright summer manicure! Try Soigne Nail Polish to brighten up your day.
One of the colours I chose was Creme au Beurre. Nude Creme au Beurre is a must have this season. My other choices were Vanille and Cream Patissiere. Yellow Cream Patissiere seemed not bright enough for me, so I used white Vanille as a base coat and it worked really well. I fell in love with these beautiful colours. And not just that, but Soigne nail polish is cruelty free and vegan friendly. Made of up to 85% plant-sourced, natural ingredients extracted from wood pulp, cotton, potato, corn, wheat and manoic. Just fascinating!
– Gorgeous Luxury Packaging
– Beautiful colour range
– Made of up to 85% natural ingredients
– Pleasant smell
– Wide brush which makes the application very easy
– Long lasting with top coat
– Price (comparing with high street brands it’s quite expensive, but having in mind all benefits I would still go ahead)