Knitted dress is the number one purchase in autumn and winter. And there is no doubt why. It’s so cozy to snuggle in a chunky warm knitted dress. I got this super cozy knitted dress from Brand Attic and styled it with ankle boots and leather jacket. But there was a time when this type of dress was a granny thing, not anymore.
So how to wear knitted dress to look trendy?
– Over the Knee Boots is a great choice for mini knitted dresses. It makes a statement without big effort.
– Ankle boots or trainers are great with maxi knitted dresses.
– Belt is a great choice when you want to show off your waist line, medium or wide belt will be suitable.
– If the dress is mini you can style it with leather leggings/trousers.
– If the dress is not so bulky and oversized, you can easily style it for an office wear, just add on a smart blazer, pearl earrings and your best bag.
– Most of the time you won’t need an extra coat as the knitted dresses are super warm but when you do, just style it with leather jacket or oversized coat.
– Don’t forget slip dress trend when wearing mini or midi knitted dress (like I did here)
Get the Look:
Knitted Dress £35
Leather Biker Jacket £160
Brand Attic Perspex Heel Boots £30