Leopard print is a hero detail this autumn/winter. From coats to shoes. Everything goes. Although to be totally honest with you I’ve never been a huge fan of animal prints. I just always felt that it looks cheap. But with fashion turning around and around I suddenly started to look to prints with new eyes. I started slowly with just details rather than the whole piece. I spotted this ASOS Leopard Pocket Coat and I was sure I need to go for it. Styled it with ripped denim and leopard print flats.
How to pull off the leopard print to look good?
– To start with leopard print you can choose just details, like leopard shoes, scarf, ect. rather than whole piece of clothing
– Style leopard clothing or details with neutral fabrics and colours
– If you are going for a leopard dress, choose it loose fit instead of bodycon. You don’t want to look slutty.
– Leopard bag can be styled basically with everything
– Leopard coat can be styled with anything from jeans to evening dress, just make sure you get the right quality coat.
Get the Look:
ASOS Leopard Pocket Coat £75
ASOS Mom Ripped Jeans £38
Paisie Brown Jumper (sold out, similar) £70
Asda Leopard Flats £12
Justine Cole Photography